Travellers Advanced Health Screening System (TAHSS)
The Travellers Advanced Health Screening System (TAHSS) or TAHSS is a platform that provide support to comprehensive tourism rehabilitation planning. It can rebuild destinations in countries and drive innovation and investment.
TAHSS as an online digital platform using mobile technology, will help the Government to proactively manage and enforce pre-travel COVID-19 or health screening clearance procedures for travelers before they depart from the home country.
TAHSS adopts a seamless online processing of health and security clearance at the destination country while being integrated into existing systems of authorities and stakeholders. It is available for travelers to travel through air, land and sea entry or exit points as well.
KEY FEATURES :
- TAHSS utilizes Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Facial Recognition (FR) and Mobile Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) technologies to enable travellers to register their demographic and biometric data using their mobile phone/device camera.
- Biometric information can be sent to Border Agencies of the receiving country upon request.
- TAHSS seamlessly integrated with various systems of Air Transport Information Systems for seamless processing during check-in and boarding. These are enabled through connectivity, system automation and effortless management to mitigate the critical spheres of public health and security management.
- The platform is accessed by the registered Screening Centres worldwide, which complies with the destination country’s health screening SOP for COVID-19.
- Travellers demographic data, COVID-19 test results, data privacy and reliability are guaranteed by network and infrastructure security protocols enabled by Digital Certificates embedded within the platform and unrefutable by International Standards
BENEFITS OF TAHSS :
- The travel and tourism industries assured of the safety of all travellers following national and international guidelines.
- Information shared by travellers health status, which can be used for decision making by relevant Government Agencies before travel and upon arrival as travel approvals.
- Registered Screening Centres can easily apply online to be listed on the TAHSS platform.
- The usage of one single and easy to use identification method either via QR-Code in mobile or printed from the TAHSS website. All confirmations and verifications can be added with multi-modal verification such as facial recognition or fingerprint.
- Eliminate forgery and tampering of COVID-19 Screening results, which give rise to confidence and safe for travelling to the intended country.
- Convenience to travellers as TAHSS is integrated into all main stakeholder systems such as airline, Immigration Systems and Ministry of Health contact tracing system.
- The ability to facilitate the travellers to update and receive notifications on their health status.
- Following the intended country’s specific SOP and the World Health Organization (WHO) SOP on COVID-19 management.