In this Privacy Statement:
“Bestinet”, “our”, “us” and “we”, refers to Bestinet Sdn Bhd and any holding, related, associated, and subsidiary companies.
“personal data or information” means any information or data in connection with any actual or potential transaction(s)/relationship with us, which relates directly or indirectly to you, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information in our possession and includes information such as your name, identity card, passport or other identification document(s), telephone numbers(s), mailing address(es), place of birth, age, occupation, marital status, information and any other information relating to you which you may have submitted to us. Personal data or information may include sensitive personal data which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any other information as may be prescribed by the privacy legislation/laws.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of personal data about you is our priority. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our affiliates will implement reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data that is within our or their custody or control against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental destruction or loss.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect all the information that you update when you register on our website or fill out enquiry form or career section.
- Personal data we collect on our forms includes such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and details as required for career option in Bestinet.
- any other information relating to you which you may have submitted to us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
The primary purposes for which we collect and process personal information about you are:
- to provide the information you have requested and to inform you, via email or regular mail, of other products or services available from us.
- to manage our business and your relationship with us including managing and maintaining your account(s) with us for data processing purposes
- for research and development of services for your use
- for such other purposes as permitted or required by applicable law or with your consent
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
- We treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential.
We will not disclose your personal information outside Bestinet unless:
- you have given your consent to the disclosure.
- to any of our affiliates in and outside Malaysia;
- required to or we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law.
- to protect our rights, property or safety; to protect from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of our website or our services.
TRANSFER OF PI OUTSIDE MALAYSIA
It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside of Malaysia if any of our subsidiaries, service providers or agents are located outside of Malaysia.(only to white list countries as per Malaysia government) Your consent to us transferring your personal information outside Malaysia if it is necessary to provide our service. In such cases, we shall take necessary steps to ensure that any such subsidiaries, providers or agents are contractually bound not to use your personal data for any reason other than to provide the services mentioned, in the interest of safeguarding your personal data.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Should you choose to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe link in any email message or email us at email@example.com
The accuracy of your Personal Information is important to us. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the Personal Information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change any of your Personal Information, please email us at
RETENTION OF DATA
Any of your personal data provided to us is retained as long as the purposes for which the personal data is collected continues. your personal data will be deleted if no longer required for the said purposes or no longer required to meet our operational, legal, regulatory, and other requirements.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bestinet, its affiliates, its governing board, officers, employees, partners, funders and suppliers from any liabilities, losses, claims, demands, and expenses (including reasonable lawyer’s fees) related to (a) your use of our website; or (b) violations of this agreement.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy from time to time by putting it up at our website or any other suitable methods. Do periodically review this agreement at our website to stay informed.
This agreement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights, nor does it create any contractual obligations on Bestinet, in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party.
The governing law for this agreement is the law of Malaysia irrespective of your current location or jurisdiction when registering or accessing/using our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.