Bio-Medical System (BMS) is a custom-made online system with real-time status updates designed to monitor and manage health issues effectively and medical data required for the recruitment process.
Bio-Medical System (BMS) is designed to streamline the security and medical screening process as a solution to these challenges:
- To make sure that the migrant workers are eligible after security vetting to proceed to the next process
- To avoid diseases and sicknesses brought by these aspiring workers to the host country.
- To prevent rampant cases of fraudulent medical reporting.
- Minimizing the potential of exploitation of aspiring workers by unscrupulous parties.
- Accredit, audit and select Medical Centres in labour, sending countries to make sure that they comply to Medical Screening standards set by the Malaysian Ministry of Health.
- To continuously monitor the performance of the Medical Centres and does continuous educations to all accredited Medical Centres.
BMS features real-time status updates to the Immigration Department of the host country on the results of security vetting conducted for every prospective worker.
These Real-Time status updates are integrated with the security authorities, hence benefiting the host country as it will send an alert if the foreign worker possesses previous criminal records.
Bio-Medical System developed by Bestinet employs teleradiology where a radiologist able to interpret X-ray images while not physically present at the Medical Centres. Ensuring X-rays taken are according to the host country’s requirement, criteria and quality.
To date, we currently have more than 217 accredited Medical Centres in 12 source countries installed with the Bio-Medical System (BMS). The Medical Centres need to go through a stringent audit selection process which follows the Malaysian Ministry of Health (MOH) standards and guidelines. The Medical Centres performances are monitored, audited either annually or randomly every year.